The role will involve the following:
- frequently checking and reconciling new orders
- responding to general enquiries by phone/email on relevant platforms
- resolving errors and complications with couriers i.e. lost/diverted stock
- replying to reviews
- racking of new stock
- communicating with warehouse team
- submitting dispute/chargeback claims
We are looking for a person with the following attributes:
- an eye for details
- extremely good at multi-tasking
- very good with numbers and figures
- problem solver
- positive thinker
- calm but assertive
- a good communicator
- a good listener
We will only consider applications supported with a cover letter.
The position is flexible hours, working from home.
The applicant will need to be responsible for their own taxes and income on a self employed basis. The applicant is happy for some training to take place on a voluntary basis (un-paid) before the official role begins.
Contract length: 6+ months
Part-time hours: 5+ hours per week, Flexible
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting and thriving e-scooter company please email - email@example.com