Razor Wild Ones Junior Scooter Unicorn
Designed to help new riders learn to balance and build the skills they need to safely and confidently ride a two-wheel scooter. Featuring extra-wide, slow-rolling wheels, perfect for learning indoor or outdoors, the Wild Ones junior kick scooter eliminates the need for a third wheel, enabling kids ages 30 months and up learn to balance on a two-wheeled ride.
And with Shark, Dinosaur, and Unicorn inspired graphics to choose from, there’s a Wild One just right for every little one!
- Learn to Balance and the build the skills needed to ride a two-wheeled scooter with a wide, low deck that keeps kids closer to the ground!
- Two extra-wide, slow-rolling wheels made for indoor or outdoor use, eliminate the need for a third wheel, reducing the hesitation of transitioning from a three-wheeled to a two-wheeled scooter.
- Extra-wide, low deck featuring character-inspired grip tape graphics teaches kids appropriate foot placement
- Three awesome character designs to choose from – Shark, Dinosaur, and Unicorn
- Injection-molded plastic frame
- Steel-reinforced handlebars with 3D (lenticular) eye graphic
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 66.2 x 26.8 x 56.5 cm
- Recommended Age: 30 months+, Max Rider Weight: 20 kg
*Appropriate protective equipment must be worn at all times and children must be supervised by an adult at all times.